Paranormal Activity

brobradh77

I am a huge horror movie fan and I just saw the previews for this. It has a limited showing but figured some of you in the big cities may have had a chance to see it. They are calling it the scariest movie in a decade...I can't wait to see this.

http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2009/09/...ext-blair-witch

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the preview also. I would like to see it but its out playing here. I guess i will have to wait till it comes out on video

EDIT: I found it around here it is like 20min way only 1 theater here in Vegas with one showtime 10:45 Alan and I are gona check it out this friday!!!

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

i will deff not be watching it lol

my girl is so scared of horror movies that she probably would never wanna go to sleep

melissa gets scared very easily as well, but i think she likes to be scared.

I saw the short trailer for it yesterday and it intrigued me. I want to know if it is another hand cam movie though. Cause I won't go see it if it is. I probably won't go see it anyway though cause I'm sure its not showing in the state of ND... Anyone who see's it though, def chime in. Ill check out the internet trailers when i get home this morning.

I've never heard or seen anything of this movie yet- Brad/guys/gals. I did go to that web link and requested it for W/Falls Brad. :thumbs:

That early screening in NY sounded crazy! :ughdance:

"...35 people had walked out of an early test screening; exit interviews with those folks revealed it wasn't because they weren't enjoying the film. It was because they were too scared."

The closest to us right now, Brad, is at the AMC NorthPark 15 in Dallas, TX. It shows to be located off the N.Central expressway. I've never been there before, maybe one of our Dallas/Ft.Worth brothers can help? :dunno:

-Jon