Paranormal Activity

brobradh77

Im sorry but that was not scary to me honestly (the trailer).....

The only horror movie that has scared me is "The Hills Have Eyes" as it was based on a true story. Every other horror movie I laugh at like a comedy.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie SUCKS!! Do not waste your money fellas. My wife dragged me out to this crap-o-la of a flick this past weekend. There was MAYBE 5 minutes of suspsense/scare in the WHOLE movie- And most of that was in the last few minutes!!!

I'm just trying to help you guys on here to "save some cash". Trust me don't go to this flick. That 11k budget must have been spent entirely on advertising & marketing. Even my wife was wondering why/how people in that prescreening in NY got up & left early because "it was too scarey". Get real people!! :icon_bs:

What a rip off..... :nonod:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

my brother, wife, and all my friends including myself really enjoyed this movie ! Was pretty intense.

Fun fact... cost $11,000 on credit cards and 7 days to make :cool:

WHAT? Are you serious Jay? :happysad:

I mean to each his own. I respect your opionion and all that stuff, but I just wanted to make sure your not joking on this one....

:dunno:

-Jon

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

The site says if its demanded 1 million times it will show nation wide... I can assure you this will happen.. It has jumped 100k hits in just over 2 hours..

be patient.. it will be showing everywhere :thumbs:

Nope, I requested it and sent it out to get others too also. Not showin in ND, not even Fargo!!!

Glad to see some reviews though. Figured they'd be very mixed. Sounds like I won't like it if its slow. Have to wait for DVD anyway. Probably be in the desert when it comes out, so ill def watch it.

i saw this past weekend, i liked it!!! the past about the movies was the great use of the sound, u never see wats haunting them or anything but the use of sound throught out the movie during the "scary" parts is just f*cking awesome, great setup of suspense. wasnt really a "scary" movie but i guess i can see how some people jump during that movie...

-Rob