Saying Whats Up From Iraq

Cowles_SS

Hey guys, My names Nick. Im 21 turing 22 next month. Im from California. Sacramento/bay area to be more specific. Im currently deployed to Iraq and will be here till Aug 2010. I just bought my Silverado SS before I left for deployment. When we get internet out here I'll post up pics. ( Im stuck at an iraq police station right now so I have the net ) Just dropping by introducing myself. :cheers:

welcome nick

what branch are you in

i am army

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Im active duty in the ARMY. I just got my PFC and currently am hanging at this FOB in Bayji I believe you spell it. Boring out here, nothing to do but no CIB and everyone alive is worth more in the end. :cheers:

Welcome to the site. I, too, got my SS about a month before my 2005-06 tour to Iraq. There was nothing better than seeing that truck a year later and it was still really new. Stay safe. I was a MiTT 1SG trainer while there so understand what you may be going through with those Police types. I hope things stay stable for you guys.