New Upgrades For The Supersub

only thing you got to ask your self is why would magna not do this from the start, since it would fit under the hood anyway with the spacer?!?!?

Why would they?

Currently,

They all fit under any hood with the use of one set of manifolds, the differance in the manifolds would be the location of the intercooler inlet/outlet and blower placement. And of course weather it would be fitted to LS1 or LS3 heads. kinda like a knock on a electrical gang box, " poke holes where you need them. Smart machine streamlining if you ask me.

the use of phenolic in other applications if they chose to due so would require a multiple of different manifolds.

Streamlined machining, for example the ford model A. I just used all the avail space for mine, and not really concerned about the fitment,outside the truck world.

thx guy's! pulling out the stops sorta speak. dyno day is coming soon and looking for that 7++ rwhp number, thinkinout the box I hope helps.

this thing is proving well so far in several key area's, increased transistion for the air to flow creating less friction, fuel rails are no longer heat soaked, boost is like yesterday quick! And best of all E-85!!!!

WOW! what a lucky day that was, Just realized i was asking for 7++ two weeks before i got it.

Hmm Now i am thinking 6 numbers Hmmmmmm? wish me luck guy's going to buy a lotto ticket now. Lol!

• 1 month later...

the material displaces the heat. The lower manifold is 50* hotter than the upper manifold on my current set-up. I have made two (2) spacers for larger cubed motor's that have seen a major improvement in hp,tq,low rpm, and most of all lower manifold temps.

check out the last few dyno's from this well known shop.

http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/projectCar.php?car=56

• 1 year later...

I know this blower (Maggie) is the red headed step child so to speak compared to the TVS series, but any word on the spacer mod for these blowers?

Does it help performance at all in a 9psi application (6.0)? Thanks.

Edited by slowfive0 (see edit history)