A Few Things For Sale - Nitrous, Tonneau, Carpet Kit

usabodyguard

NX complete GM MAF Wet-shot Nitrous kit 35-200rwhp - includes the kit, 10lb bottle, Billet bottle brackets, Purge kit, Window switch...

The NX integrated solenoid nitrous system for LS-1 and LS-2 engines with a 1pc MAF housing, is the state of the art in safe horsepower production. Compact, easy to install MAF housing, machined from billet 6061 aluminum, with integrated lifetime warranty solenoids. System comes complete with a 10lb bottle, bottle brackets, stainless braided nitrous and fuel feed lines, plug and play wiring harness, TPAS module, and all necessary hardware for a complete installation. Fits all GM one piece MAF applications. 35-200 Wheel Horsepower."

all new, never used. I paid almost $1400 for this entire kit - sacrafice - $700 shipped lower 48 states.

NX-kit.jpg

Next -

Snugtop SL tonneau cover - comes with remote control unlock - remote control unit is brand new. The top is indigo blue. Will fit 99-07 short bed and extra cab trucks.

I paid $1500 for this originally - asking $600 local pick up preferred, shipping may be expensive.

snugtop4sale.jpg

Next - Gaylord's Bed carpet kit... BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, dark charcoal. This is their premier kit - it will cover the entire bed of your truck - here is a discription on their site -

If you enjoy camping, tailgating, or just plain hanging in the back of your truck, then we have something for you. The Gaylord’s California cruiser kit is not only an amazing looking carpeted bedliner, but also durable and super comfortable. 7 pieces come together in clean fashion to make up the kit, the floor being easily removable to load bikes, quads or anything else you feel might be harmful to the carpet. You can also pull all pieces out and for cleaning without damaging it. The California cruiser kit is charcoal grey in color and match the headliner on the lid for a nice custom look to any truck! With a no damage Velcro in installation you never have to worry about the kit damaging your truck bed, new or classic truck.

The kit retails for $400 plus shipping - the box is LARGE....

I am asking - $375 shipped

this is a sample pic from their site.

cruiser_1.jpg

I accept paypal...