Tonneau Cover And Ss Rear Tailgate Spoiler Fs

Turbocoop

Im selling my tonneau cover- the frame is kinda old but the cover itself is only about a year old, it still looks brand new. So when the cover is on you cant see the old crappy frame. It snaps on with the little snap things, I think it says toneau master on it or something.... $150 plus shipping

Im also selling my factory rear tailgate lip spoiler. Its not the factory one from my truck, when I bought it there wasnt one on it so I bought it from another member here. Its a real factory part, it was painted blue before though. Some of the paint is rubbed off on top from the tonneau but you cant see it when the tonneau cover is on. Id take pics but my truck is in South Carolina now and Im in Cali.... $75 plus shipping

Id rather these parts be picked up- either in SC now or out here in 29 Palms when my truck gets out here in a couple weeks. I could maybe meet you if youre near LA or something. I just bought a hard tonneau cover so I dont need these anymore. They are still on my truck though I just wanted to get this FS ad up now so I can get a buyer arranged cause I dont have a place to keep my stuff in the barracks on base here. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Jason

3054197040_7dc1297ea9.jpg

2984690533_f5675d1a00.jpg

sorry I dont have any good pics, Ill get some sent to me

• 3 weeks later...