Had Fun With A Road Runner Yesterday

70chevy03ss

So yesterday my buddy and I were on our back to his house for picking up food at Five Guys Burger joint. Awesome by the way, well as we came up to an intersection a 69 or 70 road runner was waiting for the cars to pass in front of him. So he takes off hits and chirps 2nd.. So my buddy and got the clear and took off for him just to see if he wants to play. So were coming up to a traffic light and it turns red.. I look at my buddy he's laughing. We take off together but he didn't seem like he wanted to "play". :sigh: So we get to the next light I look over and give the nood. His wife is sitting there with the You know you can be such a kid look at him.. Light turns and we are neck and neck out of the hole he chirps 2nd and he is getting closer and closer to my drivers door still burning out and he chrips 3rd. I am pulling on him next thing I know he is coming hard and if the little car didn't cut him off he would have been gone...

Just thought I would share. It was all in fun I gave him a friendly thumbs up and he did the same. I want everyone to know my truck is stock. I am not saying I would have won or did win it was all in fun.. However if I see him with my BLOWN BBC chevelle I will be back on here to tell you all about it.. :cheers: