Need Help!

So I posted a couple days ago how my truck has a hard time starting up every now and then well the past couple days it is getting worse takes more cranks to get it started but once started the truck was running fine I have a wide band and the afr was the same so im not sure if it was the fuel pump, but at the same time I do think it is the fuel pump because im using the factory fuel pump only with my procharger with 12 psi. The thing that started today is I put my new pulley on went to go up the road and the truck was squealing I look at my batter meter and it is only reading 10 so I thought that was weird because I thought it was suppose to be 14 so I get on the highway and the squealing keeps going so I get off the exit turn around to go home to see whats going on, when I get off the exit to go home at the light the squealing goes away and the battery gauge jumps up to 14 so I was happy thought it was good... well parked at work for 6 hours come out and start the truck and same thing its squealing loud open the hood sounds like its coming from the alternator well I drive for a alittle bit and I stop at a light and the squealing stops and the battery gauge goes back to 14.... Guys I need help what is going on with my truck its like she is falling apart I want to go to the get together on saturday and I still plan to, but I need my truck to be running good anyone have any ideas on what is going on with either issue?????? Thanks guys sorry for the rant just getting frusterated :confused::(

I just don't get why I just put the new pulley on and then the alternator barrings go you think there anything else that can cause the alternator to do this I just don't want to replace it and it not be needed. Thank you guys for your help

Take the alt off and bring it to auto zone or Napa. They can test it and tell you. But from the sounds of it it sounds like the alt. I remember the alt went in my 88 my a loud noise like what you had and then it seized. Maybe the new pulley caused it to spin faster which well made it do what it is doing..