Jaw-dropping Photo!

misterp

badass you need to have a copy framed for them.

:idiot: Thanks for blabbing my Christmas present idea all over the forum - it was SUPPOSED to be a secret! :jester: Yeah I definitely need to see if I can get a decent 8x10 out of it.

great pic!

do you drive through oklahoma that much? im located just north of okc in guthrie

Not much any more, I used to be in OKC every year during the OU/UT game, and for a few years called a GTG at the Hooters up on NW Expressway; but we haven't done that for a couple years now. Work had me in the area a lot, out at the Lazy-E too.

Amazing picture Steve!

Can I ask you how much the camera set you back? I am in need of a new one. The point and shoot has got to go.

I got mine from Cameta, they list kits on eBay for the D90 for about $1200-1500. Never buy a point & click ever again, a good camera will do amazing things with light and get shots that a standard camera will never have a chance, like indoors and low-light shots. You will almost never take a photo out of focus ever again. I got the D90 because it also takes video. The Canon EOS is also a great camera. Nikon also has a new model out that is like a D90 but is $250 less, I forget the model number now...

That is very cool Steve. Jason and his wife seemed very nice when I met them to let him take over the TT kit which looks killer.

Jason is one of the finest persons I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life, a true friend. But for some reason he refuses to introduce me to his sister. :dunno::jester: :jester: :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Jason is one of the finest persons I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life, a true friend. But for some reason he refuses to introduce me to his sister. :dunno::jester::jester::jester:

Mr. P. :)

thanks steve this picture is awesome. Steve i consider you one my best friends and i havent introduced you to her for you own benefit. She is the poster child for dramaqueens

that just goes to show you, that if the higher power were walking around here on earth...he would be driving a chevy :chevy: ....thats just awesome
WWJD= what would Jesus Drive :chevy:

this picture i have hair i don t really like it much. My wife definitely my better half.

The sun is actually a giant bow tie the dark tint is filtering what you cant see with the naked eye :lol:

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)