Looking To Buy Bser Roll Pan.

907INFAMOUS

I will make a new batch once I have at least 3 prepaid orders. The cost is $375 including shipping. It will take me about 2 weeks to get the pans to you once I get started.

I take paypal or MC/Visa. You can contact me at 316-858-1197, this is my Line-X store; just ask for Bob/Robert.

Ok guys if you want a roll pan you need to contact me at (316)858-1197 or email me through this site. I accept paypal and MC/Visa.

I am not an internet retailer guys, I just make these for the members on this site only; I don't sell them on ebay or have a web site. I own an SS and couldn't get a roll pan so I made my own and some members here wanted me to make them one so that's how this started. I make very little on these pans and do it mainly as an ego thing. I like something I made to be on your trucks, I even made it into Truckin magazine (that was to cool). So I don't send invoices or bill you; I have very little free time to do this; so if you want one call or email me and I'll get you taken care of. If you are uncomfortable paying in advance I understand but that's the way I do it. I have sold more than 200 of these roll pans on this forum with no real issues, talk to the other members if you have concerns.

No offense guys but I just don't have time to send individual invoices and emails or to track members down for payment. I do respond to your emails and phone calls but not to individual posts. I have a two busniesses I own and run; in this economy I am hustling just to stay even.

I have only one paid order so far.

Ok guys if you want a roll pan you need to contact me at (316)858-1197 or email me through this site. I accept paypal and MC/Visa.

I am not an internet retailer guys, I just make these for the members on this site only; I don't sell them on ebay or have a web site. I own an SS and couldn't get a roll pan so I made my own and some members here wanted me to make them one so that's how this started. I make very little on these pans and do it mainly as an ego thing. I like something I made to be on your trucks, I even made it into Truckin magazine (that was to cool). So I don't send invoices or bill you; I have very little free time to do this; so if you want one call or email me and I'll get you taken care of. If you are uncomfortable paying in advance I understand but that's the way I do it. I have sold more than 200 of these roll pans on this forum with no real issues, talk to the other members if you have concerns.

No offense guys but I just don't have time to send individual invoices and emails or to track members down for payment. I do respond to your emails and phone calls but not to individual posts. I have a two busniesses I own and run; in this economy I am hustling just to stay even.

I have only one paid order so far.

BUMP for a good seller :cheers:

If you go to the gallery and type in "roll pan" you can see an example of the BSER roll pan installed. They look nice and clean. They're very nice for those of us who need them in order to be able to park our trucks in the garage.