Belltech Hangers

usabodyguard

Hey I have a 2003 SSS with spindles in the front and 2" belltech shackles in the rear. I need a little more in the rear. Do you know if these hangers will work with that set up, and approximately how much drop that would give me?

If you know these will work with my current setup and they put me somewere in the 3-4" drop area then consider them sold.

Thanks,

Eric

P.S. Why are you selling them?

yes these will work with your current drop . giving you a total of about 4 inches in the rear . you will need torsion keys and spindles up front to get it to sit even . spindles alone will make it sit higher in the front.

this is a pretty good deal for these. they are a bit more involved than the shackles to install and take a couple hours to do . if you do these as well you should check pinion angle on the rear d shaft . most will use either a 4 or 6 degree shim to get it back into play.

Hey thanks for the info guys. I am kind just gathering parts when I find a good deal to go to 3/4 eventually so I'll probably be looking for so torsion keys this winter and maybe do the drop then. I need to wait until I pick up another truck that I can use to haul my quad to the races and back some of the parking lots are pretty sloppy and I need the ground clearance for a little longer.

Also who has the best deal on shims? I hate to just buy a couple sets of them just to try different ones but if I could find a good deal then it wouldn't be so bad.

usabodygaurd you have a new PM. :cheers: