Ny, Nj, Ct, Pa, De Meet! 11/14/09

2009 is drawing to a close! Let's get together again before the holidays! I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces along with some new ones! Come on out and have a great time! :driving:

Applebees

315 Route 206

Hillsborough, NJ 08844

908-874-4177

Time:

Saturday November 14, 2009

12 Noon

+ a cruise to the shore later in the afternoon!

Landmarks:

Lowe's

Dunkin Donuts - Applebees is set back off the road behind Dunkin Donuts, you cannot see it from the road. If you see Dunkin Donuts, turn in that driveway.

Hope to see you there! :cheers::chevy:

The List......

1-Fireman31

2-Hankg42

3-Sick03ss?

4-Krambo

5-thomp62301

6-RockHead

7-8hnpSS

8-KJT13?

9-devinsgn(@ Metallica concert)

10-05blackss86(there in spirit)

11-delay18(there in spirit)

12-Stitches040(there in spirit)

13-mwalls54(there in spirit)

14-wkeil

15-malibutwins(taking care of the honeydo list)

16-slammedbowtie(there in spirit)

17-IronmanKen?

18-fast4popper(there in spirit)

19-lilmarv1117?

20-OOPS?

21-

22-

23-

24-

25-

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're always leaving those of us north of CT out of these things Dan!!

Seeing that there is a road game that week and that it isn't until 8:30pm, we might make the trip down since it's been awhile since we've seen the rest of you guys (minus Mark). depends on the weather though and from what I learned yesterday about this year, things can get freaky deaky in a heartbeat these days....

:uhoh:

you're always leaving those of us north of CT out of these things Dan!!

How could I forget you guys? We have had way too many fun times together. :cheers: I usually don't say MA because it is a haul for you guys to come down to NJ, I remember Alex's 10 hour drive home once. :uhoh:

How could I forget you guys? We have had way too many fun times together. :cheers: I usually don't say MA because it is a haul for you guys to come down to NJ, I remember Alex's 10 hour drive home once. :uhoh:

I googled this the other night 3 hours and some change. i will keep and eye on the weather. 10 hrs did he get lost :confused:

No, he hit Sunday afternoon/evening traffic through the NY Metro area, which spread all the way up into MA. :banghead:

which is why you NEVER take 95!!!!!!!! not an easy choice for those on the Cape or RI but even still, some days it might be quicker to take the Pike to Boston and head south again. Alot more driving out of the way, but I prefer to keep moving than sit in traffic. then again, it's not easy to predict traffic either. :uhoh: