Feeler Post For Dynatech Headers & Cats With Custom Cat Pipes With

TheGeorgiaKid

I'm thinking about selling my custom Dynatech header setup so I can go with a different cat delete setup with Stainless Works 3" collector Headers & NoWeed exhaust diverters/cutouts. This setup includes Dynatech Longtube headers with their hi-flow cats, custom made cat pipes for use on a 2wd truck & cutouts with Dougs electric cutouts. No O2 sensor wiring harness extensions are needed. It's a great set up & has never caused any problems. Sounds sick with the dumps open. Pictures tell the rest. I am very particular with the way I build stuff for my truck. Think about the time & money I put into this setup. Asking $800. , way less than what I've got in it, Dougs cutouts were $500. when I bought them. [email protected]

post-11599-1255798916_thumb.jpg

post-11599-1255798942_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)

Really?? What you gonna go back with?? Stock?? How much for your setup??

not 100% sure bud. Part of me wants the stock manifolds back on. I am having a hard time getting used to the sound that headers create (presumably the valvetrain).

I am curious as to what it sounds like with the cats back on, maybe it'd quiet down all the drama?

I have about $1200 into the setup right now between headers and this 3" ORY.