Pics Of Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags

RockHead

Here are some video’s guys, I couldn’t keep track who I raced each time, too many black trucks! The first one is me on the right with the B&B exhaust.

This second one is allsrewedup vs. a black SS

The third is allscrewedup vs. 10 second mighty mouse.

The fourth is Rockhead vs. a black SS

Unless my volume is muted, I am not getting sounds on this computer. Let me know if you can hear it.....

I am pretty sure the first one is you and I on our first pass of the day. I can tell because of my horrible reaction time ( :sigh: my first time down the track) and because I remember you spinning when you took off. Good videos, and yes the sound is good.

Rob

I am pretty sure the first one is you and I on our first pass of the day. I can tell because of my horrible reaction time ( :sigh: my first time down the track) and because I remember you spinning when you took off. Good videos, and yes the sound is good.

Rob

I cracked my windows on the next few runs I made to try and hear the tires. It was tough between the helmet and the exhaust to hear anything. The guy at the line stopped me and made me roll them back up though... I can hear it on the video though, haha.

i think i still have the winning launch on my 1st run...lol

Yeah, I was setup behind you and you were throwing track parts and pieces at me, with smoke rolling off the tires... hahahaha, I was laughing since you told me you have like 2,000 lbs of tools in the back of the truck as you are drag racing hhaha.

Rob

I should have got a video of lining up next to you on the highway on the way home too, nice 70MPH drop to 100MPH. I thought that I left the track before you, but then I end up driving up on you! Did you take I-90 all the way to I-87? Becuase I took connecting route 7 and that is the only way I fugure you got ahead of me......

I should have got a video of lining up next to you on the highway on the way home too, nice 70MPH drop to 100MPH. I thought that I left the track before you, but then I end up driving up on you! Did you take I-90 all the way to I-87? Becuase I took connecting route 7 and that is the only way I fugure you got ahead of me......

Yeah I did. I followed Shawn to I-87 then he jumped off. Some kid in a jeep was messing with me, then I noticed lights coming up behind me. I thought it was you but I figured you were way ahead of me, so i slowed down to see if it was you. I should have taken a video of us messing around. Your truck sounded nasty when you took off. I had to get off otherwise I would have messed around some more lol.

Yeah I did. I followed Shawn to I-87 then he jumped off. Some kid in a jeep was messing with me, then I noticed lights coming up behind me. I thought it was you but I figured you were way ahead of me, so i slowed down to see if it was you. I should have taken a video of us messing around. Your truck sounded nasty when you took off. I had to get off otherwise I would have messed around some more lol.

I know buddy, figures.... Good eye's.

Thank you again smith, that exhaust sounds so nice :cool: .

B&B :drool: .

Thanks, I do enjoy the exhaust a lot. Considering I had side exhaust in front of the rear wheels for like three years, this new B&B doesn't shake the cab and the passengers.... If you have a trailer hitch you will need to modify the rear hanger brackets because it wasn't designed for the trailer hitch. Not a bid deal though, pretty straight forward.