The Injury Thread

SSplaytoy

.....So what kind of scars does everyone have and from what? How about broken bones?

I have more than 50 scars easy. From burns from welding and once from molten lead OUCH!! Cuts and gashes from metal, grinders, and cut off wheels. Road rash from skate, bikes, and yes even surfing, skimming, and snowboarding! Lucky me...no broken bones though. I have had spider fractures in my wrists but nothing major (knock on wood) :jester: I could have used stitches several times on some nice gashes but never got them. Just makes a nicer scar.

CHICKS DIG SCARS!! :cheers:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No broken bones or major scars I'm invincible. except the scar on my knee where a broken cigerette lighter got stuck in my knee. And the one on my back where someone stabbed me with a pencil and broke it in my back.

My biggie was a broken leg, both tibia and fibula. Twelve days in the hospital for surgery; pinned for 3 months; total cast time 8 months! Put a crimp in my summer league ball playing for 2 more years after that. I have the assorted other small scars from various "mishaps". :)

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

No broken bones or major scars I'm invincible. except the scar on my knee where a broken cigerette lighter got stuck in my knee. And the one on my back where someone stabbed me with a pencil and broke it in my back.

What did you do to get stabbed in the back with a pencil?! Take someones crayons in kindergarten?

Heres my list; hiatal hernia, inguinal hernia, DDD (degenerative disc disease), fibromyalgia, main root nerve damage in left ankle, bruised/par tear achiles tendon, TMJD (tempor-mindibular jaw disorder), GERD, bone on bone in 3 spots in my neck, 3 herniated discs, 2 bulging discs, multiple areas of spinal fusion and over 4 pinched nerves. O yes, and a partridge in a pear tree :jester: .....

Trying to make sure I didnt forget anything.....I left out scars.

edit-I forgot to state my back injuries are mostly from a car accident.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Heres my list; hiatal hernia, inguinal hernia, DDD (degenerative disc disease), fibromyalgia, main root nerve damage in left ankle, bruised/par tear achiles tendon, TMJD (tempor-mindibular jaw disorder), GERD, bone on bone in 3 spots in my neck, 3 herniated discs, 2 bulging discs, multiple areas of spinal fusion and over 4 pinched nerves. O yes, and a partridge in a pear tree :jester: .....

oh my goodness! :omg:

Jeebus Cristoh man! That is a lot of sh!t!!!!

Are you part robot yet? If all the bionic stuff is too expensive, I hear duct tape works miracles :jester:

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

Are you part robot yet? If all the bionic stuff is too expensive, I hear duct tape works miracles :jester:

:lol: Duct tape saves the day, maybe some electrical tape for the nerves? :lol:

I needed that laugh, thank you bud. My joint for my jaw muscle might be replaced with a mechanical device/joint, but that is as far as bionic I will go :cool: . Getting my wisdom teeth out 11/4 so keeping my fingers crossed my jaw muscle doesnt snap in half.

:lol: Duct tape saves the day, maybe some electrical tape for the nerves? :lol:

I needed that laugh, thank you bud. My joint for my jaw muscle might be replaced with a mechanical device/joint, but that is as far as bionic I will go :cool: . Getting my wisdom teeth out 11/4 so keeping my fingers crossed my jaw muscle doesnt snap in half.

good luck with the wisdom teeth, getting mine out wasn't so bad until i slept through the time i was supposed to take my medicine for it, then it hurt :x