Graduated From Basic

mike1booth

my job is 2a615 aircraft hydraulics i started school last week and took my first block test today (97% athank you) and so far it seems like a great job to have ill be getting lots of experiance with stainless tubing and braided lines used with AN and MS fittings, also i phase up monday 26 Oct which means i will be able to leave base in civilian clothing (bars bars bars :) ) so brobradh ill be let loose in your town next weekend if you like beer too my numbers 9785806666 ill be the guy on foot haha :cheers:

I don't drink but definatley meet up some where....Let me know when you get some free time.

Wish I would have known there was SS life in wichita falls, me and kevinthegreat met up there last weekend to do some trading

Me and JOnathan (Bad Bowtie) live here...Next time y'all are this way let me know.

Congrats man. What is your MOS? I did my Biomedical Engineering school at Sheppard. You'll love it. It's really relaxed over there. It seems more like a college than a military school. I wonder if Grahams is still the place to club? Be prepared...... there's a ton of good lookin' Air Force girls there. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Have fun and stay outta trouble :cheers: .

Brad's correct. I'm also a non-drinker though. :pepsicheer:

I'm a non-SSS owner, I drive a white GMC VHO with a few "bolt-on's".

Welcome to Wichita Falls, TX. :cool: We've had an almost record setting cold & wet October for around here.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

there was a black sss here in the BX parking lot with florida plates i was pumped to see one

brobradh and bow tie we should meet up at some point after next weekend, i dont realy know how to get around other than the $1 bus to the mall, but we'll figure somthing out once i phase up

there was a black sss here in the BX parking lot with florida plates i was pumped to see one

brobradh and bow tie we should meet up at some point after next weekend, i dont realy know how to get around other than the $1 bus to the mall, but we'll figure somthing out once i phase up

lol..luckily wichita falls isn't that big..you'll learn quick...Yeah i'm sure we can figure something out.

Unless they changed something, you should only be Phase II, which means Civ clothes, but still confined to base. Remember what I said, keep your nose clean and you'll enjoy it a lot more! I've made it almost 6 years w/out paperwork and its honestly not that hard. Some of it is not getting caught, but most of it is just not doing the things that will get you in trouble. Makes for a lot easier ride, trust me!!!

Where you gettin stationed again, Barksdale?

for hydro there are 3 phases because its a "longer" class phase 1 is abu's all the time 2 is like you said civs on base and if you go off blues and be back by midnight, and 3 is civs off base and you have to check in by 7am the next morning which it a sweet deal but alota guys go out and get in trouble

yessir im going to barksdale LA, it wasnt on my dreamsheet but im kinda pumped because i read the average snowfall in 1.9" haha