Another Charlotte, Nc Meet: December 12, 2009

MEET WILL BE DECEMBER 12th, 2009 @ 10AM IN FRONT OF BASS PRO SHOPS AT CONCORD MILLS MALL!

SET THE CALENDARS NOW! Since most of us will be at the BlackBear Performance Tune Session, I figured it would be a great time for another meet and greet! Had a decent time during the last meet in Nov/08, hope that this one will be bigger and better.

Everyone is invited (except Sam)! Does not need to be trucks only, bring whatever you want! Make the trip on out and hang with the boys! So far the location will probably be around Concord Mills Mall. There is plenty of parking out there and we should be able to find some stuff to do out there as well. Plenty of food, beverage, cigars, etc.

Hopefully we can get a decent turn out. I will be posting this on the following forums:

silveradoss.com

performancetrucks.net

ls1truck.com

z71tahoe-suburban.com

fullsizechevy.com

americanmuscleregistry.com

tahoeyukonforum.com

Please feel free to post up on other forums as well. Let me know if you post on another forum so I can add them to the "already posted on" forum list. Thanks!

If anyone is looking to get their vehicle tuned, get in touch with Justin from Blackbear Performance and put in the subject line: Charlotte, NC Tune Session.

• 1 month later...