Fastest Awd Tbss...d-1sc @ 10psi - Video

ohh and another thing , ive been thinking on sending my head unit in for a d1 , do you think it would be worth it?

and r u sponcered by procharger or something?

I think it's totally worth it, you get more room to grow with a D-1SC, you run a bigger pulley to make the same boost so you get more grip on the belt, you keep IAT's cooler by not straining the blower, the lis goes on, bit it's totally worth it!

We are not sponsored by ATI Procharger, we just give props where it is due! We also give props to FLT, Yank, and House of Boost! We are all sponsored by our wallets! :)

I think it's totally worth it, you get more room to grow with a D-1SC, you run a bigger pulley to make the same boost so you get more grip on the belt, you keep IAT's cooler by not straining the blower, the lis goes on, bit it's totally worth it!

We are not sponsored by ATI Procharger, we just give props where it is due! We also give props to FLT, Yank, and House of Boost! We are all sponsored by our wallets! :)

thats cool, i swear by my procharger too.... i love it... what does it cost to trade a head unit in?

Great runs :thumbs: Wow 3600 stall, what was your 60-ft? And did you tune it yourself?

Mr. P. :)

Yes, it's a Yank PTB3600, it will brake stall to 3700 and blow through the brakes spinning all four on the street through first gear...

I was cutting 1.672 60's with my Toyo Proxes ST2's with 37psi in them! I'm not worried because I am going to a set of 18x9.5 KMC XD Monsters in Flat Black custom drilled to my bolt pattern with either 305/45r18 MT ET Streets or 275/45r18 M&H Dragmasters depending on what will fit under the front

Dozer is my friend and tuner, we did everything on this truck ourselves...just like his Silvy!

Edited by Evil SS 2006 (see edit history)

Its a healthy sized Comp XER...I really don't want to give out the specs because I don't want to hear from everyone who thinks they know everything about cams tell me why my cam is bad or what could be better when it clearly works like an effing champ! It's nothing against you, so don't take it that way...

No worries, I don't know enough to call anyone out on a cam selection, I am simply looking for one down the road, but yours sounds real damn good so it got my ear...

If you change your mind, PM me with any info you can. Thanks

I wish I could have kept my procharger setup. I had to move on to other things since I moved out here. But I am so glad to see these trucks coming about and killing the roots blowers.

The power is there. Definitely impressive.

I wish I could have kept my procharger setup. I had to move on to other things since I moved out here. But I am so glad to see these trucks coming about and killing the roots blowers.

The power is there. Definitely impressive.

it's definitely a good feeling! Evil does it all on stock heads, stock bottom, no juice, and on my daily driving tune...yes, I drive it to work everyday in the exact form you see in the video! :)