20'' Wheels And Tires For Sale

kevinthegreat

Thats really great but if it is in good condition why you want to sell it? I think its bit expensive as it is second hand so there should be some more deduction done..if you do so please let me know

i just bought the wheels new about two months ago and only put around 300 miles if that on them. i put the used tires on just to try to sell them faster. i will take a price reduction. make an offer and we can go from there. i need the money from these wheels to pay my newer set of wheels off. thanks

i just bought the wheels new about two months ago and only put around 300 miles if that on them. i put the used tires on just to try to sell them faster. i will take a price reduction. make an offer and we can go from there. i need the money from these wheels to pay my newer set of wheels off. thanks

No use replying to a spammer. Check out all the grammatical errors and odd words chosen. I mean what the **** is "it"? Who refers to a set of wheels as "it"? Haha, anyways when 'lisathomas' replies to this thread, it will be to inform us that he/she is probably deaf (excuse I always get.) The way their reply was written reminds so much of the majority of emails I recieve right after i put something for sale on craigslist.

Anyways, bump and good luck!

i have a set of four black rhino (kenya) wheels and tires. the wheels have less than 500 miles on them and the tires have about 50% tread left. i just put the tires on to sell. id like to get. if you have any performance parts at or around the same value, i would consider trading or working something out. :cheers: if interested just post or pm. thanks

i just lowered the price people. bump

What are you looking for in price, i'll pay what you're willing and extra if you can get me shipping charges to NC, being military i'm doin' alright with money as well but i'd love a nice set of 20's for my truck and leave the silver SSS rims for track and winter use, but seriously, let me know what you're wanting and i'll see what the ol' wife says :)... could you take the old tires off? i have brand new tires on my SSS rims and i have the old set in my attic that i want to use... just a thought though if not, it's all good

Edited by USMC Silverado (see edit history)

What are you looking for in price, i'll pay what you're willing and extra if you can get me shipping charges to NC, being military i'm doin' alright with money as well but i'd love a nice set of 20's for my truck and leave the silver SSS rims for track and winter use, but seriously, let me know what you're wanting and i'll see what the ol' wife says :) ... could you take the old tires off? i have brand new tires on my SSS rims and i have the old set in my attic that i want to use... just a thought though if not, it's all good

im wanting to get 800. i just bought the wheels and then took them off because i bought another set. so i need to sell these to get the others paid for. lol. they are actually lighter than stock sss wheels so you might want to use them for the track. i guess i can take the tires off, it would be easier to ship. i couldnt figure out how much it would be for all four but for one it would be around $33 or so. id guess around 150 for shipping. let me know what you think

im wanting to get 800. i just bought the wheels and then took them off because i bought another set. so i need to sell these to get the others paid for. lol. they are actually lighter than stock sss wheels so you might want to use them for the track. i guess i can take the tires off, it would be easier to ship. i couldnt figure out how much it would be for all four but for one it would be around $33 or so. id guess around 150 for shipping. let me know what you think

Alright, so you want 800 i'm just tryin' to find a cheap set of rims i saw you had dropped the price it'll take me a minute to get 800 and more convincing of the wife haha but i will stay in touch, i'm currently on leave in VA but i shall be back in NC the 6th of december and from there i will make arrangements, i looked up the rims on their website, good lookin' wheels, are they dished? or flush... just wondering and do these wheels affect turning radius since it already sucks haha

Alright, so you want 800 i'm just tryin' to find a cheap set of rims i saw you had dropped the price it'll take me a minute to get 800 and more convincing of the wife haha but i will stay in touch, i'm currently on leave in VA but i shall be back in NC the 6th of december and from there i will make arrangements, i looked up the rims on their website, good lookin' wheels, are they dished? or flush... just wondering and do these wheels affect turning radius since it already sucks haha

yeah they have a 3 inch lip. the spokes are hyper silver and the lip is polised. they didnt affect the turning radius or anything

I don't want to low ball you at all... the ol' ball and chain gave me the limit of 500 plus shipping and if you cant do it i understand and i hate i can't spend more but i can get the money to you with in a month in a half (save 250 a check and then the 3rd check pay for the shipping) but again, if you can't i understand. but it's the best offer i can come up with unfortunately :( i'm sorry bro

i have a set of four black rhino (kenya) wheels and tires. the wheels have less than 500 miles on them and the tires have about 50% tread left. i just put the tires on to sell. id like to get 800. if you have any performance parts at or around the same value, i would consider trading or working something out. :cheers: if interested just post or pm. thanks

bump