Wow Ufc Robbery

blackbeast ss

showgun dominated machida through the hole fight and he lost to a unanimous decision what???? what fight were the judges watching.....i was going for machida but cmon machida looked like sh!t in this fight,i still cant believe it :mad:

first boxing now ufc????

Who ever has the most money wins the fight these days.... Suck!

i dont think its about who has the most money,everybody had such high expectations for the "elusive"machida they were even talking about "this is the machida era"..............well they were wrong i like machida but i knew it was just a matter of time that somebody would figure out that "elusive" fighting style lol........dana white probably said o sh!t the machida era is over and seen $$$$$ going down the drain so he figure "i know let give this fight to the loser so the machida era stays alive and i could make more money on a rematch" BASTER !!!!!

sorry for the rant but im pissed a lot of people pay to watch a clean good fight with their hard working money. unanimous decision!!! are you fu**ing

kidding me ................................................... LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR THE UFC TONIGHT :mad:

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

The judges are not linked to the UFC...Bad judgements are why you don't want it to go the the score cards if you can help it...I did not see this fight but can asure you this is not the first questionable descision and won't be the last.

ok so your saying in order to win the tittle you got to knock out the champ?????the rules say you got to BEAT the champ not knock him out.i think a win is a win no matter what,so if a fighter has no knockout power but is a surgeon with technique he shouldn't fight?i get what your saying brad but it shouldn't be that way,people pay big bucks to watch good fights

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

ok so your saying if you want to be a champ you got to knock out the champ?????the rules say you got to BEAT the champ not knock him out.i think a win is a win no matter what,so if a fighter has no knockout power but is a surgeon with technique he shouldn't fight?i get what your saying brad but it shouldn't be that way,people pay big bucks to watch good fights

My statement was not an agreement with what happened by any means...I was just stating all fighters understand they DO NOT want to leave it in the hands of a judge because crap like this can / will happen but its also not the UFC's fault..The judging commity is like the refs...They work for all the promotions not just UFC.

My statement was not an agreement with what happened by any means...I was just stating all fighters understand they DO NOT want to leave it in the hands of a judge because crap like this can / will happen but its also not the UFC's fault..The judging commity is like the refs...They work for all the promotions not just UFC.

I could not agree more with this statment.

Bad decision on behalf of the judges, Not the UFC.

It sucks too.

couldnt find it on youtube. i suck at life :confused:

there's torrents out there already to download the whole event. Anybody else notice lately it seems like the ref's are calling the matches a little early? Like before the guy is actually out or to the point he cant defend himself, quite a few were called like that in the last one (103). I understand keeping the fighters safe and all but still...

didnt get to see much of 104, only caught the end of the velasquez fight, wasnt surprised there.