Floating Horse Power

cjgalle30

heres some pix of some of the boats i run day to day these are up wards of 10,500 hp and hold over 120,000 gal of diesel fuel. They push over 1/4 mile long of barges up and down the Mississippi river. Its a whole different kind of rush even though they only travel at speeds of 12 mph. but its all low end.

sorry if i messed up when i added the pix its my first time uploading on this site my apologies

post-17826-1256518530_thumb.jpgpost-17826-1256518539_thumb.jpgpost-17826-1256518521_thumb.jpg

post-17826-1256518551_thumb.jpg

post-17826-1256518556_thumb.jpg

post-17826-1256518562_thumb.jpg

post-17826-1256518568_thumb.jpg

wow thats cool bet you enjoy going to work every day

Ya but its just like any other job after awhile its still a paycheck. but ya could be worse. one thing could make it better is if you could show up with a beer in your hand but of coarse its against company policy haha

Ya but its just like any other job after awhile its still a paycheck. but ya could be worse. one thing could make it better is if you could show up with a beer in your hand but of coarse its against company policy haha

i totally understand that. i love the army but its getting old and i think beer would cure alot of stress lol

Cool, I used to work as a technician for a ferry company. We had 2 50' boats and a 70'. Those engine rooms can get pretty nasty cant they?

ya they can but most of our bigger one you can eat off the Engine room floor

but i guess when ya live on there for 30 days plus its kinda like keeping your house clean

but ya Ive seen one that get pretty messy though.