Pics Of The Sss,srt,tbss

bertoss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They all look good there are 2 SRT jeeps where I work and they sound so nice. I thought about getting a tbss however I am leaning towards the jeep

I like both but if I had the choice I'll rather have the jeep they have more options available than the tbss

but I wouldn't mine to have either!! :jester:

Plus my truck! Lol

I have the 300C srt8 and i have to say the srt8 jeeps are faster. I have a friend with a black one and with just a few mild mods he is in the 12 second range. Nice ride those jeeps are but i still prefer the look of the ss though.

yea my buddys truck is stock just intake and exhaust but he beats chargers srt8 and the 300 srt8 by a car or 2!!..they crazy fast!!

Nice pics I work with a guy who has the SRT jeep I hate it prob because I don't like him much. I think if one of my friends had it I would like it.. I told Him I wanted to take his srt jeep in the woods and wheel it, it is a jeep right :jester:

Nice pics I work with a guy who has the SRT jeep I hate it prob because I don't like him much. I think if one of my friends had it I would like it.. I told Him I wanted to take his srt jeep in the woods and wheel it, it is a jeep right :jester:

lol i told my friend that when we where gonna take his jeep

mudding?,.lol he just laughs and says one day! :lol: