Question On Hids

SPPBLER222

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to run HIDs for awhile now. finally thought i would make an effort to do so. i have an 04 silverado LS. i dont know what i would need to make this happen. Also where would be a good place to get them and how much?....

Thank you,

Eric

-222-

These are what im going to get (little broke right now). I have heard lots of good things about Rikensport HIDs

Rikensport

HIDs are simple plug and play, the only thing extra you might want to do is replace your 10amp fuses with 20amp ones.

I have had HIDs before and they are super easy to install, the only thing i would say is stay away from cheap one I bought cheap ones the first time and i had them in all 4 lights but the bulbs went out faster than they should have and then the ballasts went out when it got cold (-10*). So my advice is to spend a little extra and stay away from the cheap Chinese ones. The Rikensports are still inexpensive at $140

These are what im going to get (little broke right now). I have heard lots of good things about Rikensport HIDs

Rikensport

HIDs are simple plug and play, the only thing extra you might want to do is replace your 10amp fuses with 20amp ones.

I have had HIDs before and they are super easy to install, the only thing i would say is stay away from cheap one I bought cheap ones the first time and i had them in all 4 lights but the bulbs went out faster than they should have and then the ballasts went out when it got cold (-10*). So my advice is to spend a little extra and stay away from the cheap Chinese ones. The Rikensports are still inexpensive at $140

:withstupid: I sell these kits at $125 shipped too :cheers:

I have had my hids since DEC 03. I have changed a few bulbs and a relay, but my ballasts are still running strong almost 6 years later. The ballasts are Hella but it was a Meccatune kit with 8300k bulbs. You can't find them anymore tho. I payed almost 375 for them back then. A good kit will still run 150-200 now. Just do some research and the install is super easy. And you shouldn't have to up the amperage on your fuses either.