Fontana Speedway 10/31/09

This weekend is Fontana Speedways 1/4 mile street legal races. Who is down to go?? :cheers:

Gates open: 6:00AM

Racing starts at 9 AM

RACE: $20, WATCH $10

Vehicle must have current vehicle registration; license and a valid proof of insurance (must have all documentation with you at time of registration) to pass tech inspection

All vehicles must enter off of Cherry Avenue. The speedway is located at 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit him up and work something out with him...

OH MY GOODNESS.. I wanna go to the meet! I've never been to a meet in CA!!! I don't think that I will race though.. I don't think its right that a girl should race but I want to see what's up!!!.. =]

OH MY GOODNESS.. I wanna go to the meet! I've never been to a meet in CA!!! I don't think that I will race though.. I don't think its right that a girl should race but I want to see what's up!!!.. =]

Come out and join the rest of the Silverado SS's.. That is if I am not the only one :cheers:

-Art

Gates open: 6:00AM

Racing starts at 9 AM

RACE: $20, WATCH $10

Vehicle must have current vehicle registration; license and a valid proof of insurance (must have all documentation with you at time of registration) to pass tech inspection

All vehicles must enter off of Cherry Avenue. The speedway is located at 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana