Need Some Help

AUTOGUY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Brian! I heard about this contest and almost entered. Voted for ya. :cheers:

BTW, I missed ya at the O.K. 4wd truckfest show this year. I entered and took a second place in 4x4 chevy class! I also won a lift kit for a jeep in a raffle...look for that to be advertised for sale locally.

LOL Brian! I heard about this contest and almost entered. Voted for ya. :cheers:

BTW, I missed ya at the O.K. 4wd truckfest show this year. I entered and took a second place in 4x4 chevy class! I also won a lift kit for a jeep in a raffle...look for that to be advertised for sale locally.

I thought they only did that show every other year. Feel free to remind me next time you know it is going on.

Thanks for the votes.... :cheers:

I thought they only did that show every other year. Feel free to remind me next time you know it is going on.

Me too. Just happened to drive by the weekend prior and saw the banner. They do it every year now since they expanded their showroom. I'll keep ya posted.

Me too. Just happened to drive by the weekend prior and saw the banner. They do it every year now since they expanded their showroom. I'll keep ya posted.

Cool. I always liked that show. Some nice Jersey Trucks show up.