Fast 102mm Truck Intake

ivin74

HAS ANY ONE INSTALLED THE NEW FAST 102MM TRUCK INTAKE ON AN SSS? IF SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF IT ON THEIR SSS?

It was just released maybe a month ago, I believe there are some guys working on this conversion. I myself am planning one in the distant future as well......

HAS ANY ONE INSTALLED THE NEW FAST 102MM TRUCK INTAKE ON AN SSS? IF SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF IT ON THEIR SSS?

stop yelling :jester: jk

i agree with Wody it will look (. Y .) but wanna see how it performs before i take that plunge

From what I have seen with the way its built and the gains...... you might as well buy a 90mm truck intake.

Sorry but a 1000 bux for an intake that makes 10rwhp over a stock manifold.... Waste of money.

If you want a serious manifold contact Cary from http://www.perf-induction.com/

agreed...1000 bones for an intake is a bit much

reminds me of jurassic park when they said people will pay anything.

From what I have seen with the way its built and the gains...... you might as well buy a 90mm truck intake.

Sorry but a 1000 bux for an intake that makes 10rwhp over a stock manifold.... Waste of money.

If you want a serious manifold contact Cary from http://www.perf-induction.com/

does he make intakes per order? i see the link but its like a info link.

is there another link where it make show some intakes he may have designed?

i'll give him a call!!

Edited by skeet (see edit history)

Thats a cool looking intake. do you know any one with this intake? what are the hp gains?

look on LS1 tech. I saw a few guys on there picking up 30hp over a vic jr. and near 40 over a stock LS6 intake. those are unposted numbers. It is for the serious racers though. If you are considering spending 1K on an intank you need to be serious.