jwest1975's Silverado SS teaser movie...

jwest1975

This is my first attempt at a movie shot on an Olympus C-730 camera. This was shot at night on a pretty flat straight away. Someone else was holding the wheel from the passenger side as I controlled the camera and the gas pedal! I planned to be gentle on my new toy longer, but the urges took over to drive it a little harder.... :rolleyes: 60 mph is located at the 12 o'clock position and I have not driven this above 65 or so yet. I was fairly gentle with the peddle and not just jamming it to the floor. It was even from a slight rolling start. Look for more stuff from me tomorrow!

It is not the smallest file, so please be patient if you have a slower connection. Also, for best results....right click and save! ENJOY! :cool:

http://home.maine.rr.com/silveradoss/1.MOV

Justin :chevy:

Cool, I love the sound the SS makes :chevy: I am suprised the instrument cluster appears black at night rather than white. That is cool :cool: I also like the back lit knobs for the radio and climate control.

So was that about an 8 second 0-60 time :D

Cool, I love the sound the SS makes :chevy:  

Yeah, it is pretty sweet! That was with the windows rolled up and the radio off.... :)

So was that about an 8 second 0-60 time   :D

Count the time from the take off start to when it hits 60 mph....I figure the start was at about 7 seconds into the video and it hits 60 mph at about the 14 second mark. Maybe I am over optimistic, but thats about 7 seconds with room to get lower! :)

Justin :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived