A Few Quick Pics - After Deer/upgrades/bodywork

kcsilveradoss

I promised some of the guys on the site I would post some pics up of the recent changes to the truck. As most of you know, I hit a deer 3 days before the South Dakota meet a few months ago. Well, I got her back from the body shop, and had some changes made while she was there. I installed a Goodmark cowl hood, BSER rollpan, cleared headlamps/parking lamps, and ISS spoiler. I also had them color match the bowtie. As most of you know, I agonized over this whole deal because it is not the factory color. I am not happy with the finished product and it will be going back. Also, the passenger parking light they sent was cracked, so I have an odd one in there. Let me know what you think, I am still feeling like I have gone too far with it. :(

Note: It was obviously night when I took the pics, I will get some better ones up soon. I would appreciate any positive or negative comments you would like to leave.

post-8308-1257218727_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1257218803_thumb.jpg

post-8308-1257219257_thumb.jpg

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working on it. your truck was the reason i got corsa and a BSER pan, and the reason I want 22" reps. she looks ok for 110k

And thanks to you, I want the hood and the spoiler :D

I wish I could go lower, but it's not happening with our winters.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

And thanks to you, I want the hood and the spoiler :D

I wish I could go lower, but it's not happening with our winters.

it just causes more problems, i cannot fit a 305/40-22 without rubbing, so im going to have to find an acceptable size.