Exhaust

Right now I have duel 40 series flow masters on my SSS. I am looking redoing my exhaust in the next couple weeks and was wanting to go louder but don't know what to go with that will be louder that what I have on there

IMO, go with an exhaust setup to compliment the gains you want with your truck besides loudness. I deleted my cats with an x-pipe and dynomax mufflers. TOG headers and 3" all the way back to dumps and love the sound. I plan on getting long tubes and going 4" soon tho. You can look into getting cutouts, removing the cats, headers, and trashing the 40 series for the desired sound. Magnaflow has a nice sound to it as well. :thumbs:

if you are wanting to stick with flowmaster, they make several different race mufflers. here are some single chamber flowmasters - 10 series. one member on here (cant remember who :dunno: ) is running them right now. search for exhaust clips. there's a long thread with everybody's different setups.

in addition, throw on some long tubes :thumbs:

Ok I had the flowmaster 50 series dual in out it was nice loud however at 65 70 it would drone bad!! So i went with a dual in out Dynomax X flow quite at idle and a nice tone at wot and what not. And when booth and I were at a car show I was louder then his dual flowmaster 40's

I went and found the exhaust clips and I liked a lot of them. I think I am going to go with pacesetter LT's and cats both 3" and the 10 delta force race flow master muffler. I found a sight were I can get all for 680.00 is that good

I went and found the exhaust clips and I liked a lot of them. I think I am going to go with pacesetter LT's and cats both 3" and the 10 delta force race flow master muffler. I found a sight were I can get all for 680.00 is that good

Pacesetter LTs - $292.39

Flowmaster 10 Series Delta Force - $89.95 x 2

Total = $472.29 before tax and shipping.

add another $100 if you want the stainless headers.

idk about the cats since idk what youre looking at, but imo i would delete them. check your emmission laws for your state first though...

Edited by jc06VMAX (see edit history)