Avic-d3 Install Help ?

Installed my Poineer avic-d3 today. need some help on a few details. There is a engine whine, most likely the ground. anyone have this? how did you fix it?? Also i need the VSS speed wire, anyone know where to get this at? did a search with no luck.. also, anyone know what is a GOOD steering wheel adapter for the controls. I am using the GMOS-04 for the head unit. just need something for the steering wheel controls.. OHHH, almost forgot. anyone have a link for the brake bypass mod??

Installed my Poineer avic-d3 today. need some help on a few details. There is a engine whine, most likely the ground. anyone have this? how did you fix it?? Also i need the VSS speed wire, anyone know where to get this at? did a search with no luck.. also, anyone know what is a GOOD steering wheel adapter for the controls. I am using the GMOS-04 for the head unit. just need something for the steering wheel controls.. OHHH, almost forgot. anyone have a link for the brake bypass mod??

For your steering wheel controls and the brake mod, you should look into the PAC modules. That is what we used all the time. Their site is www.pac-audio.com Good luck.

thanks guys.. another question.. installed my D3 in like 4 different vehicles and never had any issues. This time it is killing me. the install is 95% done but a few small things that are killing me.

- Engine wine BAD!. tried better grounds, didn't work. Tried ground loop isolator, didn't work. HELP. when i play with the rca's from the GMOS-04 they crack and pop, but is there a way to fix those? the wine is BAD..

yaa.. went and researched all over the web. avic411 was good, but i found the info other places. Long story short... there is a micro fuse, SUPER SMALL in the pioneer. If if blows you get the ground loop. So i figured i would try to bypass the RCA's and got a line converter that takes speaker lines and turned them to RCA's.. after having the dash apart like 5 times i got it..!!... works great. there still is some wine, but very little.