Motorola Droid - Verizon Wireless

Stitches040

they should of transfered all your numbers on the spot at the store, the flash it to a sd card then load it to the phone. Weird you are having issues texting, I haven't had any problems yet and it keeps getting better the morn I figure out.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to get all my contacts ive gotta go to a web site and transfer them over.i broke a phone and my older one didnt suppoert the vcast or whatever,they printed out some directions for me.so it can be done one way or another,,still enjoying the phone, no copmlaints as of yet

they should of transfered all your numbers on the spot at the store, the flash it to a sd card then load it to the phone. Weird you are having issues texting, I haven't had any problems yet and it keeps getting better the morn I figure out.

They will ... they were sent the phones, but not the new Connector piece ...

and texting we figured out it is just a really old phone, we shall see tomorrow when he gets his new DROID ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

the more I use it the easier it gets, had to leave it in my truck at work today because I found myself playing with it to much and the BOSS wasn't to fond of it.

Yeah ... Me too ....

The wife got her's in today at work. She ordered online. It truly is a blast ... I have some cool Apps ... but I wonder, once I fill the three screens, where else can they go, except for the pull up window.

there is an app called Open Home that will allow you 6 or 7 home screens to use.

Any Apps you can recommend?

Cool ... look into it ...

I see that Droid and Iphone have some similar, "Same" Apps ...

I only have a handful right now ....

1 - Where - Find resturants, banks, movies, right where you are at (GPS)

2 - WiFinder - Finds WIFI

3 - Google Sky - Map of the stars/constillations

4 - Bubble - Bubble level

5 - Moon Phase

6 - Car Loan calculator

7 - Movies

8 - AK Notepad ...

• 2 weeks later...

I've since added the

Magic 8-Ball application

GPS Status - Compass App.

Robo Defense - Game

Now with the Open Home App ... is that the one for $3.99 ... everything else is just a picture "Skin" ????? There are over 530 Open Home APPS

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)