Motorola Droid - Verizon Wireless

Stitches040

Hey All ...

Who here has Verizon Wireless and picked up a new Motorola Droid? It is to compete with the Iphone ...

Just seeing what your first impressions are like ... and how well it is constructed.

Post up your findings, as I am going to get one soon ... unless there is overwhelming negative aspects ...

DROID product LINKY

motorola-droid-preview-6.jpg

motorola-droid-site3.jpg

motorola-droid-bgr3-550x366.jpg

Shuan

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knocking it at all, but I don't see how this and the Iphone are even in the same category. Cool phone though.

Your probably right ... but when your 40 years old like me, and you are going from a clamshell style to a full screen touch pad ... the Droid/Iphone are about the same ... LOL ... Basically, more features then I will ever use in a phone.

Your probably right ... but when your 40 years old like me, and you are going from a clamshell style to a full screen touch pad ... the Droid/Iphone are about the same ... LOL ... Basically, more features then I will ever use in a phone.

Haha, true! It is a slick looking phone, I'd like to get my hands on one just to check it out. IMO, you can't beat the $199.99 price with a new contract! I haven't heard any negatives thus far, I'd say go for it Shaun :cheers:

... all these fancy phones now a days... big rip off in my opinion " fancy phones not just this one" i like the basic generic phones that come with the plan usually ive had the fancy phones in the past and all they do is freeze and have to reboot just more problems. there are some cool looking phones but they just stick it to you right up the a$$ ...lol . i guess it wouldn't be so bad if they weren't 1/4 grand and up...

Haha, true! It is a slick looking phone, I'd like to get my hands on one just to check it out. IMO, you can't beat the $199.99 price with a new contract! I haven't heard any negatives thus far, I'd say go for it Shaun :cheers:

Yeah, so far, it just came out today, lol...

i just got mine today and actually i really like it,alot of nice features,has the fold up keyboard with the buttons,download any apps you want,internet is really fast,nice camera.ive had it for about 2 hrs now and keep finding new things to do with it.so far im very satisfied,but yet again it has alot of stuff to do on it so im still learning,if i find any dislikes ill let you guys know.

looks cool i had the samsung omnia for a long time they said it was compaired to the i-phone but it wasnt

the droid looks cool though gonna wait till its been in use for awhile before i get one

Well I got one last night .... They had one left in the store ...

Right now, Only one of my contacts I can receive a text from him ... but I cant text him back.

Now this model does not support the Backup assitant ... So somehow we have to move over all my 350+ contacts ....

I'll keep you posted ... But it does seem to be ok thus far ....