Remote Turbo Cts-v

juriha

I don't think its in the trunk... Looks to be an access panel to the turbo and what not... Pretty sweet CTS-V though...

Yeah it looks like they just cut out the floor of the trunk for access. Def a killer little CTS-V.

nice setup on it for sure, looks like the corvette sts systems. makes some good power too...

The guy honestly sounds like a prick. I like how he put a youtube link of a video of him racing through traffic with a 350z....great way to sell your car.

Sweet setup though

werd...

-Rob

I 'brake check' a-holes that ride up on me like that... and I mean I really test my trucks stopping power, not just flash my lights :0)

Then if he did hit me he'd get his skinny ass kicked after we pulled on the shoulder... then I'd get a new paint-job with his deductible.

Silly rabbit. :P

Car is sick!!! The weak link in those cars is definatley the transmission. When I was at the track last, there was one two cars ahead of me the destroyed his after being warned by another owner/my tuner. He did a burnout and we all seen it coming with how bad it was hopping. Light turns green and then boom!! Track was down for a while cleaning up his parts and drying the track from all of his fluids. It looked like a grenade went off on the track, lol.

if you check out the video you can see the mass of other vids he has of the same car...looks like he's been having some fun with it before pawning it off to the next owner who will end up with all the problems it is probably going to have. not saying that i wouldnt do the same thing if i had a car like that but i sure as heck wouldnt put it in everyones face when i tried to sell it...bad move on his part if you ask me. very nice car though

Car is sick!!! The weak link in those cars is definatley the transmission. When I was at the track last, there was one two cars ahead of me the destroyed his after being warned by another owner/my tuner. He did a burnout and we all seen it coming with how bad it was hopping. Light turns green and then boom!! Track was down for a while cleaning up his parts and drying the track from all of his fluids. It looked like a grenade went off on the track, lol.

i think you mean differential . they are notorious for loosing the small rear end with it being i.r.s. the trans is a t56 just like the vette and they hold up pretty well with little mods.