Remote Turbo Cts-v

juriha

Looks cool, but expect fome turbo lag.... All the way in the trunk..????

:uhoh:

This topic has been beaten to death, a properly set up STS system has no greater turbo DELAY than a front mount system. turbo LAG is the spool up time between shifts while trubo DELAY is the spool up time from idle to full boost. either one is the same as a front mount system...

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

The guy honestly sounds like a prick. I like how he put a youtube link of a video of him racing through traffic with a 350z....great way to sell your car.

Sweet setup though

I hope none of you guys drive with your hand resting on the shifter emot-sissies.gif

The guy honestly sounds like a prick. I like how he put a youtube link of a video of him racing through traffic with a 350z....great way to sell your car.

Sweet setup though

That guy is a prick. He is hated and banned on ls1tech and some other forums. I would not have that car.

:uhoh:

This topic has been beaten to death, a properly set up STS system has no greater turbo DELAY than a front mount system. turbo LAG is the spool up time between shifts while trubo DELAY is the spool up time from idle to full boost. either one is the same as a front mount system...

very true i've driven this mans trucks and there is VERY little turbo lag, i didnt WOT or anything( :D ) but there wasnt much lag at all...

That guy is a prick. He is hated and banned on ls1tech and some other forums. I would not have that car.

not surprised at all by this statement. u can tell by his mannerisms on the video and by the on-screen comments he put into the video...

-Rob