Some Audio Stuff And Grille

8hnpSS

gotta sell some stuff cause the next semester of classes is allready getting near and i need to pay the bill asap so im forced to sell some things :(

i bought this box off a member about a year ago i forgot his username. its down firing and holds 2 10' subs fits under the back seat really good. the subs are not the greatest but they work. i paid 275 for just the box and subs and and spent another 180 on the amp. im willing to get rid of it for 200$ + shipping

2 10' kicker cvr 10's brand new was planning on putting them in the box but never got around to it 120$ + shipping

4 JL audio TR650-CXi JLs price speakers are band new these were supposed to go in my yukon but never got around to these either. 200$+ shipping

Carriage works polished aluminum billet grille i have the 2 top peices and the bumper peice but someone stole the ones out of my air ducts. the bumper peice is cut so the license plate bracket will fit. used for about a year very minor rock chips 80$ + shipping

Stylin trucks price

P1000456.jpg

P1000457.jpg

P1000455.jpg

P1000467.jpg

P1000461.jpg

P1000462.jpg

P1000465.jpg

P1000466.jpg

P1000459.jpg

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

It seems it is in good condition and maintained properly...there is a lot of work done in it... i know you are in need of money...if i need will surely let you know very soon..

Yeah a lot of work done in it hahaha. you're killin me over here lisathomas. Your horrible grammer is uncanny. thanks :lol: