My Truck Got Stolen Fri Day Night!

Blaker888

Hey everybody its Blake my truck got stolen lastnight downtown Dallas! Im in japan deployed and I let a family friend take it when he came out it was gone!

White 2004 VHO 20 inch factory five spoke!

rollpan and front SS bumper with black air ducts!

I will load Pics if I can If Dan an Steve can help much apreecaited

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would post pics of Blake's truck but I can't find any :dunno: Dan and I are going to forward copies of your truck mods & valuation to your insurance company tonight. :tear:

The truck theft is getting out of hand; I just went back and did a quick search, in the last 3-months:

* 8 members have lost their trucks to theft;

* 4 members have suffered break-ins;

* 1 member (chevyssgurl06) fought-off a car jacker.

That's almost a truck stolen off the site EACH WEEK.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

This is getting to the point where I don't even want to drive mine anymore. Sorry for your loss.

I agree, I dont drive mine and I am still sketched of where its stored even in the nicest neighborhood in town. I have ears at bars and the dumb drunks talk about it :nono: . I just love having ears where they dont know it :ninja:

Damn...are these things in high demand in TX wtf? This sh!t of stealing SS trucks has to be stopped :nonod:

In wikidpedia it states that the VHO's were mainly for Texas as when they first built the Silverado SS in 03-04 Chevrolet thought an AWD truck would not sell well down south, so in return the VHO was born and is big in Texas. Regardless, there are SS' everywhere.

I would post pics of Blake's truck but I can't find any :dunno: Dan and I are going to forward copies of your truck mods & valuation to your insurance company tonight. :tear:

The truck theft is getting out of hand; I just went back and did a quick search, in the last 3-months:

Mr. P.

:eek::cry::sick:

Damn...are these things in high demand in TX wtf? This sh!t of stealing SS trucks has to be stopped :nonod:

Sorry to hear about it man. Hopefully they find it in one piece. keep us posted

its not only SS trucks, there has been a regular cab from where i live that has been stolen actually a gmc, SS_THIS has a king ranche that was stolen but actually got it back it was left on side of road with no interior or front bumper with some gun shot wounds to the tail gate ;)

Op sorry to hrar about your truck, it truly sux, i do hope something postive comes out of it !!!

Edited by skeet (see edit history)

Mr. P.

sorry to hear this. hope it's found soon..

the bad thing is IT'S NOT GOING TO GET BETTER :banghead: with the unemployment the way it is, then throw in the Ba Humbug time coming up nothing is going to be safe, not your truck/cars, home or yourself walking on the streets. i only drive the SS 1-2 times a week maybe just to keep things up. but as i type this my starter relay is sitting on the table, and is pulled when ever i leave the truck..i know it won't help if it gets jacked by a tow truck but i feel a lot better..

good luck all

:seeya: