Subs

get line level converter. it hooks up to you speaker wires just splice it in. the converter has rca jacks on it some are adjustable some are not but the splice into the speaker wires gives it the signal for your rca cables to the amp.

use a test light and find a accessory wire splice your remote wire into that one run your power and ground wires and your set brother

yes sir no problem. hope i helped

I tired running mine of the speakers and didnt have enough output to push it all. You have to get them from the harness under your center console. if you take out the bucket inside the console and remove the rear off the console where the vents are, you can get to it and splice in really easy.

Yes you can. You need to get and Ipod interface cable that piggybacks into your XM plugin.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42817

No need to contact fast4popper. He is not in that field anymore so try Ebay or your local stereo shop. Also you might try to find an interface that works for an iTouch if there are out there.

I had this cable in my truck with a 5th gen iPod and it worked fine but when I got the iTouch It sitll worked but it wouldn't charge the iTouch. So I got an adaptor that plugs between the iPod and the cable and now it charges as well. If your not worried about charging, the cable will still play but it will tell you it won't charge each time you plug it in.

hmm i dont have xm in my truck but i guess there is still the jack in the back. i have the 6 disk player do you knmow if it will still have the xm jack? and i cant seem to find this cable your talking about on ebay but i also dont know the name of it

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

hmm i dont have xm in my truck but i guess there is still the jack in the back. i have the 6 disk player do you knmow if it will still have the xm jack? and i cant seem to find this cable your talking about on ebay but i also dont know the name of it

Try looking here first.

This is the product that got shipped to me.

http://www.peripheralelectronics.com/

Someone just had one here for sale in Oct.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...=ipod+interface

Wish I could be more helpful. I don't have the packages no more so I can't give you part numbers, But I think the earlier link in my other post might show part numbers. But I'm sure there are other companys that offer this same interface.

Good Luck!