Fedor Strikeforce Match

dmf21209

Anyone else watch it? I know if I was able to catch it on AFN here in iraq some of yall had to have seen it. And once again, AS USUAL, he dominated.... Was worried there a little bit they were gonna stop it because of his cut

he needs to get his a$$ in the ufc till then hes a nobody in my book... yeah he is a great fighter but these matches are a wast of time and talent, he fights a bunch of nobodys...

Big Nog,Tim Sylvia, Andrei arlovski...are "nobodys" all three have held belts in ufc or pride and are very dominant fighters..not to mention rodgers impressive 10 fight win streak including Arlovski in under 1/2 a minute...I agree he needs to be in the UFC but I also think its good for some fighters to "hold out" a bit so Dana doesn't get to cocky...I personally think hes too small to fight brock...they need to have a new HW div 205-245 and then super HW of 245-285 (so some heavier guys can come over) just my .02

Big Nog,Tim Sylvia, Andrei arlovski...are "nobodys" all three have held belts in ufc or pride and are very dominant fighters..not to mention rodgers impressive 10 fight win streak including Arlovski in under 1/2 a minute...I agree he needs to be in the UFC but I also think its good for some fighters to "hold out" a bit so Dana doesn't get to cocky...I personally think hes too small to fight brock...they need to have a new HW div 205-245 and then super HW of 245-285 (so some heavier guys can come over) just my .02

i hate dana also but the bottom line is the best fighters are in the ufc , if he wants to be one of the greats and wants people to remember his name he needs to fight in the ufc .

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

he needs to get his a$$ in the ufc till then hes a nobody in my book... yeah he is a great fighter but these matches are a wast of time and talent, he fights a bunch of nobodys...

Wow..thats an ignorant thing to say..this guy has beat everyone they put in front of him formeer UFC/Pride champs and all.

Too small to fight Lesner Rodgers weighed in at 265 so you can bet he was heavier than that for the fight.

i hate dana also but the bottom line is the best fighters are in the ufc , if he wants to be one of the greats and wants people to remember his name he needs to fight in the ufc .

Fedor has already established his legend in the sport BUT i do agree that he needs to fight the best out there if he intends to keep his mystique in the eyes of the avid MMA fans...

Wow..thats an ignorant thing to say..this guy has beat everyone they put in front of him formeer UFC/Pride champs and all.

Too small to fight Lesner Rodgers weighed in at 265 so you can bet he was heavier than that for the fight.

:withstupid: alomst everyone Fedor has faught was bigger then him, Hong Man Chio is 7'2 to Fedor's 6'1 so size isnt that big of a deal with Fedor's talent but i was really impressed by how Rogers was able to use his size against him and bully Fedor into the fence, u can tell Fedor was very unconfortable there...

i think if Lesnar tightens up his striking he would deffinately have a good chance at taking Fedor out if they were to ever fight, Rogers was able to make him unconfortable by putting him into the cage BUT Rogers is not a wrestler and has no ground game, image if Lesnar could put Fedor against the fence like that and end up in the top position like Rogers was last night.?. but Fedor is an extremely intelligetn fighter and he'll learn to control the cage like he did the ring so his transition into the cage will be interesting to watch...

-Rob

Seriously...are you going to tell me Fedor isn't the best because he has not fought lesnar yet? The UFC is were the best fight I agree but the HW division is not very deep there.

fedor is a GREAT fighter is he the best .... NO... well i dont know/you dont know BECAUSE he doesnt fight in the ufc , and that is what im saying and if he wasnt dicking around the last couple years in this little league hes fighting in, he would have been fighting some good hevy weights and would maybe prove he is the best. imo :cheers:

fedor is a GREAT fighter is he the best .... NO... well i dont know/you dont know BECAUSE he doesnt fight in the ufc , and that is what im saying and if he wasnt dicking around the last couple years in this little league hes fighting in, he would have been fighting some good hevy weights and would maybe prove he is the best. imo :cheers:

The only reason he is not in the UFC is because they would not co-promote with M1..M1 is Fedor promotion...Strikeforce had no problem with co-promoting therefore they got him.