Fedor Strikeforce Match

dmf21209

..M1 is Fedor promotion...

Wrong...M-1 global has a "CONTRACT" with Fedor , It's not his promotion ...just like the UFC offered him and he now has with Strikeforce...When both of those Contacts are up..he will fight in the UFC...and the size comment...Rodger's 265 and Brock's 265 are waaaaay different...Lesnar is just as fast as ANY top 185lber....even most welterweights and is waaaay stronger than most HW's...I dont like Lesnar just styating some facts for the "casual" mma fans...

-also the UFC hw division is the deepest it has EVER been Bid Nog, Mir, Carwin, Velasquez,Dos Santos,Gonzaga,Rothwell,Crocop, and that new kid Duffe is HUGE...cant talk about it anymore

Wrong...M-1 global has a "CONTRACT" with Fedor , It's not his promotion ...just like the UFC offered him and he now has with Strikeforce...When both of those Contacts are up..he will fight in the UFC...and the size comment...Rodger's 265 and Brock's 265 are waaaaay different...Lesnar is just as fast as ANY top 185lber....even most welterweights and is waaaay stronger than most HW's...I dont like Lesnar just styating some facts for the "casual" mma fans...

-also the UFC hw division is the deepest it has EVER been Bid Nog, Mir, Carwin, Velasquez,Dos Santos,Gonzaga,Rothwell,Crocop, and that new kid Duffe is HUGE...cant talk about it anymore

M-1 global is owned and ran by Fedor's manager, it was founded around fedor, and since its inception Fedor has not fought with a company that has not co-promoted with M-1, Fedor is part owner but it basically works like this. M-1 helps promote the event, they put their logo on the ring/cage canvas, they recieve a portion of the revenue that the event took in and Fedor recieves a portion of that. Its really not a whole lot different than upper teir fighters like Randy Couture recieving a percentage of the PPV buys.

This is a greeat summary of what I meant.

The only reason he is not in the UFC is because they would not co-promote with M1..M1 is Fedor promotion...Strikeforce had no problem with co-promoting therefore they got him.

cant really blame the UFC for not compromoting tho, UFC has built a strong following and sells more and more pay-per-views every year and M-1 is still a small company and they want half of the profits, yeah cant blame the UFC for not wanting to settle with them...

its not his promotion but Fedor owns part of the company, thats also one of the reasons why he wouldnt take the deal. no matter how much they would offer to pay him if they werent willing to copromote and share all the profits it wasnt gonna happen. Fedor is trying to build up M-1 so he has something to live off of once he retires...

also the i agree on the size difference between Rogers and Lesnar, both weigh the same but Lesnar is far more athletic then Rogers, that why think if Lesnar tightens p his striking and learns how to control the cage he'll be extremely hard to beat. btw a hate Lesnar and Carwin will knock him out whenever they fight...

-Rob

cant really blame the UFC for not compromoting tho, UFC has built a strong following and sells more and more pay-per-views every year and M-1 is still a small company and they want half of the profits, yeah cant blame the UFC for not wanting to settle with them...

its not his promotion but Fedor owns part of the company, thats also one of the reasons why he wouldnt take the deal. no matter how much they would offer to pay him if they werent willing to copromote and share all the profits it wasnt gonna happen. Fedor is trying to build up M-1 so he has something to live off of once he retires...

also the i agree on the size difference between Rogers and Lesnar, both weigh the same but Lesnar is far more athletic then Rogers, that why think if Lesnar tightens p his striking and learns how to control the cage he'll be extremely hard to beat. btw a hate Lesnar and Carwin will knock him out whenever they fight...

-Rob

I've grown to dislike lesnar now because alot of people are under the impression that he's the BEST EVER, and i think lesnar is starting to think that too. If carwin doesnt knock him out velasquez will.

I really dont think he needs to go to the ufc to "prove" he's the best, he's already done that and without him touching the UFC his name is already known. And if he ever does go over to the UFC and fight lesnar, it'll be around the time where he starts falling off and lesnar will get the "free win" against a legend...Just like crocop's last fight. Speaking of crocop, that was another big name win for fedor, and crocop was in his prime, but not anymore.

Regardless, you have to admit that was an impressive win against rogers.

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

-Rob

This is why no one IMO can blame Fedor for not wanting to sign with out a copromotion. He nows he can not fight forever and is trying to build up for his future...Smart IMO.

I've grown to dislike lesnar now because alot of people are under the impression that he's the BEST EVER, and i think lesnar is starting to think that too. If carwin doesnt knock him out velasquez will.

I really dont think he needs to go to the ufc to "prove" he's the best, he's already done that and without him touching the UFC his name is already known. And if he ever does go over to the UFC and fight lesnar, it'll be around the time where he starts falling off and lesnar will get the "free win" against a legend...Just like crocop's last fight. Speaking of crocop, that was another big name win for fedor, and crocop was in his prime, but not anymore.

Regardless, you have to admit that was an impressive win against rogers.

This is why no one IMO can blame Fedor for not wanting to sign with out a copromotion. He nows he can not fight forever and is trying to build up for his future...Smart IMO.

completely agree with both of u...

-Rob