Blue AN fittings in the pic have been replaced with factory clip-in fittings

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

Edited by thunder550 (see edit history)

Chris,

I am interested in the tranny, lower bellhousing cover, dipstick, and the shifter cable bracket. If you do split it up, contact me please. I will PM you my contact info.

Replied...I am definitely willing to split everything up as long as the trans is the first thing to go :)

Ok well whatever it is, I have a transfer case input gear that accepts the output shaft from the 4L80E. It replaces the input gear on the Autotrac t-case to allow a 4wd Autotrac truck to run a 4L80E. If the AWD t-case is the same, then it will work in that too.

I'm the guy that makes the input gear for the NVG149 (AWD T-Case). It is not the same gear as any other standard 4WD T-Case. The standard 4WD case is found in 1500 and 2500 trucks, with the only difference being the input gear. Therefore you can buy a stock input gear from GM from a 2500 to swap into a 1500 4WD case to mate it to a 4L80E.

If anyone wants to buy this trans setup for use with a NVG149, let me know and I can get you an input gear that will let you use your stock T-case. I have several sitting on the shelf ready to go.

See this thread for more detail on the swap: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51391

I'm the guy that makes the input gear for the NVG149 (AWD T-Case). It is not the same gear as any other standard 4WD T-Case. The standard 4WD case is found in 1500 and 2500 trucks, with the only difference being the input gear. Therefore you can buy a stock input gear from GM from a 2500 to swap into a 1500 4WD case to mate it to a 4L80E.

If anyone wants to buy this trans setup for use with a NVG149, let me know and I can get you an input gear that will let you use your stock T-case. I have several sitting on the shelf ready to go.

See this thread for more detail on the swap: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51391

Very good, thanks for the info :)