Thinking About Buying A 2003 Ss With 192,000 Miles

blainescycles

Do IT!!!!! I bought mine with 171,000 for $8500. I now have 204,000 Ive never been gentle with it and havent had any major issues, and I have towed heavy loads many times.

i bought mine almost two years ago for $16k cash and it had about 35k miles if i remember correctly. If you like the look of the truck do it, but dont buy the truck if you want a stock hot rod, then its a waste of money, actually these trucks are fuel effeicent with the correct fuel. but then again i bought mine to keep for a long time, so i didnt want a high mileage pile.

ok i went to take a look at the truck it was a peace of S*** i would not give the guy 4000$ for the truck its in greenville NC if any one wonts a junker to part out lol im still on the look out for a 2004,05 im next to the Bristol Race Track in TN if Any one Has one for Sale

I have an 04 SSS, mildly modded and been thinking about selling. It has 37K and never seen a winter. The only thing is I want 20K but its gonna be sitting for the winter so it's not going anywhere.