Gmpp Catback Systems For Sss Being Liquidated

misterp

Yes it is made by Borla and is all stainless construction......I hope some guys jump on this, the price is almost too good to be true. If anyone does order this kit, make sure to order a tip as well, they come separate from the main cat-back kit.

Here are the part numbers....

cat-back kit # 17800765

single wall angle cut tip w/bowtie # 17802141

dual wall straight cut tip w/bowtie #17802142

dual wall angle cut tip w/bowtie # 17802143

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I'm curious about performance as well with gutted cats. I want to dump the exhaust also - Fireman - would this be easy with the way the kit is made since that obviously isnt an actual picture in the link?

Anyone have a sound clip of the Borla on the SS? I have heard these on Jeep Grand Cherokee's and like them, just curious to see how they are on a GM 6.0 motor

Im checking youtube for a clip and will post.

those are TD's like stated in the info part and not single pipe like GMPP is selling. Sounds great NashSS.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

TY for the tips #'s Dan.

:cheers:

Wow that is a steal. What is everyone's opinion on sound/performance compared to others

The sound is muscular but mellow compared to other kits such as Corsa Sport.

Am I missing something? The kit shows a single pipe and tail section w/a single in/out muffler.

That is just a general photo, the kit number I posted is dual in/single out.........

I'm curious about performance as well with gutted cats. I want to dump the exhaust also - Fireman - would this be easy with the way the kit is made since that obviously isnt an actual picture in the link?

+1

No loss in performance......with my current setup, there is a ton of low end torque, enough to snap your neck, amongst other things(PM me for more proof :P ).

Anyone who wants to see vids and hear sound clips of my setup from the beginning three years ago until current, click this link.....

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59030