Dont Mess With Soccer Chicks Lol

superchevything

Thats some good stuff right their for womens soccer, honestly nothing in soccer terms. Thats the first time I have ever seen a womans match get physical fight wise.

I was in a soccer match against a predominately hispanic team and 4 red cards were handed out during the match, and during the shaking of hands a brawl broke out, the parents were even involved. After the brawl, one of the cars from my team was pulled over by the hispanics, cornered and the hispanics brought baseball bats and knives on the car. Guess that team did not like to lose considering that match determined who went to MTOC's (Mass tournament of champions leagues).

I saw this on another forum and laughed my ass off. I guess the girl was kicked off the team and expelled from school following this game. I just thought the hair pulling was a little uncalled for (even though the girl was holding on to her shorts).

its sad she was kicked off the team and expelled, way uncalled for. Now LaGarrette Blount on the other hand should be expelled and kicked off the Oregon football team for punching the dude on primetime tv and hes back playing this week :shakehead: .