Hate To Say It......

Nscott

but i need to quite down my truck... :D never thought i'd say it, but it's too much...

Currently set up with manifolds, no cats, and glass packs welded in.... LOUD!

More than likely looking to keep the stock exhaust set-up and weld in some muffler(s), Any suggestion to as what would quite it down the most and still give a decent rumble... also considering doing cut-outs :cheers:

Thanks,

Neil

run the factory muffler with qtp electric cutouts or get a big magnaflow which is quiet as hell with cutout closed and no on it. if u want to hear it this is what my truck sounded like with LT's, no cats, cutouts and magnaflow before i did my cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIRybvGlmWM

I just installed a set of ARH LTs with catless dual 3" pipes Y'd to a single 4" with a Hooker Maxflow muffler. It's actually deeper and quieter than the stock system with a flowmaster drop in. I really love the low thump it gives off at idle and so does everyone that's heard it. Also the Hooker Maxflow flows the same as strait pipe so you won't give up any performance.