Coil Over Front Suspension

MeccaSpeed

Is anyone interested in a torsion bar delete kit?? I work at race proven motors and drive a Silverado SS we are in the process of building a kit that will included upper and lower control arms plus QA1 shock with custome link spring to delete the torsion bars completely. We already manufacture a kit for the Syclone and Typhoon AWD.

Please give m eyour feedback thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested in how this looks on the syclone

im assuming this is it ??

http://www.sytyperformance.com/index.php?p...t&Itemid=26

im interested how well this will help with drag racing though . im already considering linking my truck in the near future with a 9 inch rear. but if i can keep awd im all for it.

solid axle wouldnt work to great on these trucks. you would have to do some frame reconstruction.

if you went 2wd or bought some high angle half shafts you may be able to do it. i actually found someone a while back that could make halfshafts to handle crazy angles . they make them normally for long travel 4wd trucks.

No pics right this second still working on arms and mock up. once i have pics I will post them but its basically just like are sy/ty kit or should be pretty close to it. Un sure on pricing just yet. My 04 AWD silverado SS will be the guine pig for this setup. already has 2-3 drop on stock wheels with baer brakes front and rear.

solid axle wouldnt work to great on these trucks. you would have to do some frame reconstruction.

if you went 2wd or bought some high angle half shafts you may be able to do it. i actually found someone a while back that could make halfshafts to handle crazy angles . they make them normally for long travel 4wd trucks.

Do you remember any of his info?

i would like to see this kit. you can use lower control arms like djm burb kits and use you stock upper arm and make a small shock hoop to reinforce the top of the shock tower and done deal but like chase said its the axles that might be the problem but your local offroad or buggy shop can make you a custom set

Edited by caddy03pimpin (see edit history)