Fs Black 05 Ss Awd

CenWaSS

As the title mentions, Im looking to sell my pride and joy. She has been good to me though Ive been bit with the urge to get something else.

At any rate, here are the details...

05 Silverado SS AWD loaded with all options except for the 6-disc changer (mine has the single disc).

Additional mods include Polished Radix 112, Dynatech LTs with hi flow cats, Corsa Sport cat-back, TBTC, Zippy shift kit, Transgo Max tranny cooler, K&N CAI, LS2 90mm TB, Goodmark Cowl induction hood, cleared corners, tinted tails, Rhino lined, 22" Black Rhino wheels with Proxies STIIs (less than 1500 miles on tires), set of winter wheels/tires, tuned by Justin at Blackbear, triple pillar with guages, tinted windows, etc.

My pride and joy currently has 42200 miles, runs great, and is serviced with sythentics every 4k.

Asking $24500 OBO, please no negative comments.

Sorry, I am unble to post pics but will gladly send them via email if requested. Anyone wanting pics or more info, please pm me or send your inquiries to [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Edited by CenWaSS (see edit history)

I'd also consider selling with out the blower...asking $22000 w/o the radix and gauges.

PLEASE disregard, I am only offering to sell as is and do not wish to part out at this time...I apoligize for any inconvience.

Edited by CenWaSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...