Dodge Ram With Crome Cladding?

Ruben525

Yes I have seen a Dodge like this, my half-sister bought a used Ram in south Texas and it had that shiny cladding, on the driver's front of the bed it was a little loose and when I pried it back I saw major collision damage behind the cladding; the body shop never touched the truck, they just glued cladding over the damage and it was bad, the whole bedside would have needed replacing. :shakehead: From now on when I see a truck with cladding (including SSS and Escalade) I always wonder what damage might be hidden behind it.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Yes I have seen a Dodge like this, my half-sister bought a used Ram in south Texas and it had that shiny cladding, on the driver's front of the bed it was a little loose and when I pried it back I saw major collision damage behind the cladding; the body shop never touched the truck, they just glued cladding over the damage and it was bad, the whole bedside would have needed replacing. :shakehead: From now on when I see a truck with cladding (including SSS and Escalade) I always wonder what damage might be hidden behind it.

Mr. P.

wow that sucks

only a loser would own a dodge imo :jester::jester::jester:

lol jk Brad you know i love your truck brother

:nono::devil::smash::rant::M16::ninja::devil::coold:

:D:jester::D