How Much Have You Spent$ On The Ss?

blackbeast ss

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only my insrance agent and the IRS know for sure :ninja: All I'm going to say is, take what I spent buying the truck (almost new) then add almost another $10K. Luckily I don't have a wife to answer to. Wait a minute, I wonder if there's a connection :confused::jester:

Mr. P. :)

I'm too embarrased to say. I could have a brand new BMW M3 or Posrche in the driveway paid off with just the amount of mods and labour, and no, that's not even including the purchase price of the truck originally. I learned a lot of things the hard (and expensive) way.

well i havent spent as much as many of u have but i think i've spent around $5500-$6000, probably give or take...

hopefully i'll be able to spent more money on it next year, not sure if i should be so happy about that tho lol...

-Rob

yeah no shit,i had no clue a spent that much.the bill could run up really fast just ask chase :jester:

yeah no shit,i had no clue a spent that much.the bill could run up really fast just ask chase :jester:

yeah i know thats one of the people that came to mind...

i really have no clue i would have to set down and think about it all lol

oh no worries i'm sure u'll find SOME time to do that... lol...

-Rob

I haven't spent as much as I'd really like to, or I've spent too much, depending on who you ask. :):chevy:

Edit: According to "My Garage", where it's added up, I've spent $8323. More than I would have guessed. But of course, that doesn't include maintenance either.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)