Starting To Cringe A Little

essess

I am finally getting around to mounting the Intimidator spoiler on my truck. I have the main spoiler already mounted, and plan to attach the end caps tomorrow. I'm really starting to get a little nervous about getting the hole placement correct. I have the brackets and template supplied by SS Impersonator (Carl), but I'm still a little concerned about getting the template in the right spot to mark off the holes to drill in the bed rails. Does anyone have any tips on doing this? I'm assuming the holes are larger than the bolts to allow for adjustment up & down and side to side. Anyone have any pictures of the end cap installation? Thanks!

Just measure it out, mark it, and go for it. If you are that scared, it is never gonna get done.

:withstupid: If you have the template you will be VERY close; when I installed my SSI spoiler it was from a wrecked truck, and I had no template, a couple holes are egg-shaped as a result but not too bad, it's one of the couple less-than-perfect sins hidden on my truck; with the template you'll be much closer. Giv'r hell, you'll do a lot better than you think :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)