2010 Rod Run

Held every year in Pigeon Forge TN, date is for the weekend of the 15-18 of April. Lets start planning this now and get a group of people together and go there and hang out for the weekend looking and rides and cruzing the strip. This is a blast to go to, get to see a glimps of what life was like growing up in the muscle car erra. Only bad thing about cruzing there is trying not to get whiplash when you hear all the cams thumping around you. So what do you say guys, who all would be interested in doing this

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's about 2.5 from me, i go over there all the time. favorite place is good ol' floyd garrets muscle car museum.

DSCF0052.jpg

oh yea i love that place, i can go through there every day and still find something new to look at lol

oh yea i love that place, i can go through there every day and still find something new to look at lol

Same here. I always drop my wife off at the outlets then head back to Floyd's. She went with me one time and that was it. Said i took too long looking considering how many times i've been in it.

well i am hoping to go to recruiting school next year and i am either going to be in nashville or get knoxville either way i am going to be up there alot at all the car shows in the summer when i get back ill give every body a shout and well have a g2g in pigeon forge, my mom works for first tennessee bank and they have alot of cabins up there and we can get them real cheap mabey we can all go up for a weekend and all chip in on a big cabin and have a good ole time lol

well i am hoping to go to recruiting school next year and i am either going to be in nashville or get knoxville either way i am going to be up there alot at all the car shows in the summer when i get back ill give every body a shout and well have a g2g in pigeon forge, my mom works for first tennessee bank and they have alot of cabins up there and we can get them real cheap mabey we can all go up for a weekend and all chip in on a big cabin and have a good ole time lol

Sounds like a damn good plan man.

Sounds like a damn good plan man.

i am shooting for next summer it will be good times

i know the cabins have pool tables hot tubs ect... at nites or even during the day there will be alot to do cause i hate to spend money lol

gatlinburg and pigeon forge are just about half an hour from my house. i always hit up the spring and fall rod runs. some buddies of mine rented a cabin this summer and we had a pretty good time at it. great place to hang out. i'm always down. hopefully some more people might make it out.

Sounds like a blast!